DO YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS SOMEONE WHO...
- can talk to anyone at any level
- knows how to engage others and get a message across
- knows how to make a difficult concept easy to understand
- really listens
- talks to people not at them
- is articulate
- really knows their stuff and how to present it
- leaves other people feeling motivated and confident
- Is a natural communicator
(Comments about great presenters from their work colleagues and customers)
YOU ARE PRESENTING YOURSELF every time you speak on the phone, during a meeting, on a conference call, in a feedback session or during a presentation so if the outcome really matters it's worth being well prepared and it's important to be consistent.
If you want to improve the way you PRESENT YOURSELF IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE I'd love to help.
I run in-house practical PRESENCE AND PRESENTING workshops and coaching programmes for individuals and teams where you can remind yourself of the things you're already good at, experiment with new ways of presenting yourself in your business life and find strengths you didn't know you had.